Help us launch the My Body Matters’ Splash into Summer campaign. Together, we’ll turn ripples into waves.
Make sure Northeast Ohio women are 'fully-covered' this summer with breast and cervical cancer check-ups. You can help save lives…
- Use the tools below on your social media channels
a. Facebook Cover
b. Profile Filter
c. Share Posts on Facebook and Pinterest
d. Include Hashtags: #ChickCheck #CancerAwareness #GetTested #HealthFirst
- Include in your newsletters or publications - (press release and image available).
- Add a link or info to your website.
Social Share Image & Posts/Captions
- Have you been avoiding a routine breast and cervical cancer screening because of high costs? If so, with Cuyahoga County Board of Health's My Body Matters campaign, you may be eligible for a free breast and cervical cancer screening!
Check out the requirements and apply here: mybodymatters.org/apply/
#MyBodyMatters #ChickCheck #GetTested
- Splash into summer health-first! Make sure you are fully covered with breast and cervical cancer screenings. You or someone you know may be eligible for free cancer testing. Find out the requirements and apply here: mybodymatters.org/apply/
#CancerAwareness #ChickCheck #HealthFirst
Coming Soon! Facebook Profile Filter
Website or Newsletter Copy
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health recently launched the My Body Matters campaign for
the Breast and Cervical Cancer Project Northeast Ohio region.
The campaign promotes free screening services to eligible women in the area. Women can find
out if they are eligible by applying here.
Learn more about My Body Matters: mybodymatters.org/
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MyBodyMattersNEO/